Westwood has been surveying the land since 1986. Our surveyors approach projects with experience in regulations, processes, and subcontractor coordination, making tasks run smoothly. Our nationally licensed staff meets project needs with professional experience, speed, and efficiency.
Proven and Reliable Surveying Solutions
- Surveying for commercial, residential, wind, solar, power delivery, oil, gas, and pipeline development
We have surveyed thousands of projects, ranging from two-acre lots to 100-section ALTA/ACSM substation surveys and 1,000-mile aerial photography ground control. No project is too big or small for Westwood surveyors. Our nationally licensed staff meets project needs with professional experience, speed, and efficiency.
Team and Technology
Westwood’s field crews serve land and energy clients nationwide from multiple U.S. offices. We utilize the latest in GPS and conventional surveying technology. From the field, crews maintain digital contact utilizing advanced mobile technologies. Our 3D laser scanning and LiDAR capabilities support projects requiring extreme accuracy.
- Averaging 30 field crews annually
- 79 professional surveying registrations in 36 states
- 2 Certified Federal Land Surveyors (CFedS)
- 17 land survey technicians
- GPS and 3D laser scanning
- Mobile communication technology
Surveying Services for Land
Surveying Services for Energy